Plastic surgery websites, when being created, should always be one specific goal; converting visitors into clients. Measures need to be taken to bring that casual visitor along to picking up the phone or filling in that contact form submission.
Plastic Surgery Websites, Toronto
In this article, we will detail the different elements of a plastic surgery website that will compel visitors to make that call.
It is critical that an effective plastic surgery website is easy for your potential clients to navigate. There is a lot of information being conveyed from the plastic surgery practice to the visitor, and if it is presented in a convoluted or illogical manner that potential client can become frustrated and move on. Plastic surgery, Toronto plastic surgery in particular, is highly competitive and these visitors can simply move on to a competitor’s website. Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen.
Your potential clients are going to be making a big decision with regard to this cosmetic procedure. It can permanently affect their appearance and can be a substantial financial investment. It is essential to establish a degree of trust with this client, and the best way to do that is by providing any and all information that they may need. This can (and should) include:
- Services Descriptions
- What to Expect
- Financial Information
- Surgeon Profiles/Qualifications
- Pre-op/Post-op Information
This valuable information and transparency will help establish that trust it requires for a potential client to reach out.
Before/After Rich Media
It is one thing to tell your potential clients what results they can expect, it’s entirely different to show them. Featuring before/after photos, case studies and video showing the original state of the client, the medical process, and the end result is valuable evidence that you are the right choice for them. It is compelling material and essential to effectively convincing your plastic surgeon clients to contact you.
Highest Quality Design
The development of a plastic surgery website is not the place to cut corners. The quality of your design and graphics are a direct reflection of your practice and if it looks subpar or even self-made, your potential clients will leave and not look back. All Bush Marketing plastic surgery websites are custom designed for your practice and are of exceptional quality.
Search Engine Optimization
As previously mentioned, the plastic surgery field is a hyper-competitive, particularly in a major metropolis. Your website not only needs to be effective in converting visitors into prospects, but we must generate traffic for the site. Bush Marketing will design your website and take the necessary measures to get your website to rank high on Google. The higher your website ranks, the more visitors the website receives.
Once again, for plastic surgery websites, the more content the better. To produce dynamic content such as blog posts, on a regular basis will not only offer potential clients more information that they can learn from, but also give your past and present clients a reason to visit your site again. Here are some of the benefits of blogging.
• Blogs convey a personality
Allows a unique voice and the opportunity to write in a conversational tone that makes your practice appear more “human”.
• Blogs improve search engine rankings
Via keyword-rich content, fresh content and additional indexed pages.
• Blogs support an array of media formats
Including text, photographs, graphics, videos, audio, presentations and PDFs.
• Blogs supply content for social media campaigns.
Content is the fire, social media is the gasoline.
• Blogs are flexible
Blogs can help companies achieve a variety of goals, such as providing product-related content, answering customer questions and attracting new prospects,
Interested in a unique, custom designed and optimized website to help launch your plastic surgery practice past the competition? Call Bush Marketing today!
Bush Marketing, is a top web design Toronto, Canada marketing agency. Call today!
- Making Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly (and Why!)
- 6 Reasons Why SEO is a Must For Your Business in 2018
- Choosing The Best Web Design Company In Toronto
- What is SEO and Why Is It Important?
- 8 Signs Your Company Needs a New Website
- Why Your Audience Must be Considered in Website Design
- Benefits of Outsourcing Your Toronto Internet Marketing
- Why We Love Google Suite for Business (And You Should, Too!)
- Key Components of a Successful E-Commerce Website
- Avoid These Common Web Design Mistakes
- 5 Best Free Wordpress Plugins for SEO 2017
- Is Your Company Website Costing You Business?
- Why Ongoing Website Support Is Critical to Success
- How to Write Great Website Copy
- Bush Marketing Website Care Program
- Elements of a Minimalist Website
- Six Stages of Website Development
- How to Turn Your Website into a Powerful Marketing Tool
- Hiring a Toronto SEO Company: Is it a Fit for Your Business?
- When Should You Review Your Marketing Strategy?
- What is SEO?
- Must-Haves for Your Company Website
- What Makes an Effective Law Firm Website?
- What Makes an Effective Real Estate Website?
- What Makes an Effective Website?
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 1
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 2
- How to Find the Best Toronto SEO Company
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)