While it is certainly not the first platform that people think of when it comes to social media marketing, Slideshare can be a terrific addition to your internet marketing campaign. Here is a breakdown of Slideshare and what it can do for you.
Slideshare has been called the “YouTube for PowerPoint presentations.” It is a venue for your company to upload and display it’s Powerpoint presentations for others to view. There are a number of benefits to this, including positioning yourself or your company as an authority, increasing exposure, improving SEO and so much more.
Benefits of Slideshare
- Authority. Offering your Powerpoint presentations where colleagues and potential can search and view them will position you as a thought leader in your industry.
- Traffic. Slideshare has over 60 Million users which can lead to an increase in traffic to your site.
- Search Engine Optimization. One of Google’s primary criteria in determining who should rank high is through establishing who is an authority in their field and offers the best content. Because of that, Google LOVES Slideshare and ranks it’s links & content very high.
- Exposure. Slideshare presentations are embeddable, which means that you can put them on your website, your LinkedIn profile, and more.
- Cost/Ease of Use. It is a far easier platform for displaying visual content than Youtube, which means less time invested. And time is money.
- Quailty. It permits audio, video, images and copy, so the sky is the limit when it comes to the quality of content you wish to create.
Andy Bush, President
Bush Marketing, is a top web design Toronto, Canada marketing agency. Call today!