There are loads of articles on the internet describing in tremendous detail why you may need a new company website. I thought I would cut through the fat and create a simple checklist so you can determine if it’s time to examine your online marketing.
If you answered NO to any of these, I would invite you to have a conversation. Your website might be sending prospects to your competitors.
- Is your website mobile friendly? (Check here).
- Is your website optimized for search engines like Google?
- Does your website load in under 4 seconds? (Check here)
- Does your website offer Case Studies/Testimonials?
- Does your website contain Calls to Action (statements instructing visitors how to act)?
- Does your website tell your company story in a compelling way?
- Does your website look fresh and modern?
- Is our website design minimalist, with lots of white space?
- Is your website under five years old?
An outdated website can negatively impact the impression your prospects get of your company and may compel them to move on to your competitors.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your business, your company goals and the future of your marketing.