Objective: Since 2002, Guy Jarvis and Cre8ive Capital have helped small to medium-sized enterprises secure capital from a myriad of sources across North America to fulfill their corporate growth aspirations.
Guy and his team have successfully run Cre8ive without a website or strong brand presence. Guy felt the time was right to develop the brand further and develop a web presence.
Proposal: After a long and detailed discussion about Cre8ive Capital, its clients and the industry as a whole, Bush Marketing proposed a three-fold strategy:
- Brand. Create new brand assets for Cre8ive, including a new logo, and develop a new business card for the team, based on the “Square Peg, Round Whole” concept that is the foundation of the company’s belief system.
- Photography. The Bush Marketing photographer would shoot new headshots for the client onsite, at an outdoor location determined by the photographer and the client.
- Web Design. A sophisticated, high impact website that would illustrate the fantastic work that Cre8ive does for its clients, and showcase the past successes through testimonials.
Results: A whole new look for the company brand, bold and impactful, with a website that elevates the messaging and look of the company.
- Client: Cre8ive Capital Corp.
- Tasks: Website Development, Copywriting, Photography, Brand
- Website: cre8ivecapital.ca
"As a newly re-branded corporate finance company, I knew our branding and web presence needed to be sophisticated and influential. After meeting with Andy Bush, I felt strongly that Bush Marketing was the right company to help me make a big impact on our target audience. The Bush Marketing team walked me through their detailed discovery process, and in a collaborative effort, allowed me to find the right look and messaging for Cre8ive Capital Corp.
At every stage in the process, the team was completely professional and communicative. From the design of our logo to the design and execution of the website, the Bush Marketing team absolutely nailed it."
Cre8ive Capital Corp.