Objective: Indwisco Ltd. has been a leading provider of high-quality, to-spec industrial round bar and steel wire products to manufacturers in Canada, the United States, and around the world.
A successful manufacturer that has thrived off of word of mouth reputation and strong sales practices, the team at Indwisco decided it was time to redesign a 10 year old website. The existing website did not accurately detail their products and did not reflect well on the high quality of the company and their products.
Proposal: A productive discovery session with CEO Richard Evanshen led to a strategy which involved:
- Website Redesign. Bush Marketing would custom design, professionally write and optimize the website for the client. We would incorporate video to increase the impact on prospective clients.
- Custom Photography. The Bush Marketing photographer would schedule a half day session at the facility and capture the various elements of production, including the machinery, the team at work and the final products.
- Logo Rework. We would retool the logo to eliminate the original red and have a more subtle look.
- Linkedin Company Page. We would write a custom Linkedin company profile page, design custom graphics and optimize for searches.
Results: A leap forward in design and presentation, properly showcasing the exceptional products Indwisco Ltd. produces, the high standard with which Indwisco operates and the rich heritage of the company.
- Client: Indwisco Ltd.
- Tasks: Website Development, Copywriting, Branding, Photography, Social Media
- Website: indwisco.ca
"Thanks Andy and your team for delivering an excellent product. We are very happy with the new website and you were a pleasure to work with."
-Richard Evanshen, Owner/CEO