I once encountered a small business company website, an older one mind you, that contained no contact information whatsoever. There was no phone number, email address, contact form or physical address of the company’s location. From this website, which is supposed to be a resource for potential customers, it was impossible for me to contact this company. Astounding!
Let’s not make the same mistake. Here are seven must-haves for YOUR company website!
Whether it’s a toll-free number, a landline or even a cell number, you must have a way in which potential clients can call you. Even in this day and age, the telephone is still the preferred manner of communicating with new companies in business.
Have a “contact@” or “info@” email address readily available on all of your website’s pages, and add it to the footer as well for good measure.
This is the most convenient way for a potential customer to contact your company with a question or a proposal. Many websites do without a contact form; I believe it’s a must.
Location (text form)
Have your company’s location or mailing address in actual text format on your contact page, your main page, your footer or all three.
Have a Google-based map on your contact page so that customers can view your company’s location and perhaps map out directions. It’s a must-have these days, no doubt about it.
Social Media Icons & Links
Generate word of mouth and allow your current and potential clients to keep up to date with your company’s progress or changes.
Hours of Operation
Not necessary for everyone, but critical for brick and mortar shop owners.
Interested in a unique, custom designed and branded website to help launch your business past the competition? Call Bush Marketing today!
- Making Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly (and Why!)
- Choosing The Best Web Design Company In Toronto
- What is SEO and Why Is It Important?
- 8 Signs Your Company Needs a New Website
- Why Your Audience Must be Considered in Website Design
- Benefits of Outsourcing Your Toronto Internet Marketing
- Why We Love Google Suite for Business (And You Should, Too!)
- Key Components of a Successful E-Commerce Website
- Avoid These Common Web Design Mistakes
- 6 Reasons Why SEO is a Must For Your Business in 2017
- 5 Best Free Wordpress Plugins for SEO 2017
- Is Your Company Website Costing You Business?
- Why Ongoing Website Support Is Critical to Success
- How to Write Great Website Copy
- Bush Marketing Website Care Program
- Elements of a Minimalist Website
- Six Stages of Website Development
- How to Turn Your Website into a Powerful Marketing Tool
- Hiring a Toronto SEO Company: Is it a Fit for Your Business?
- When Should You Review Your Marketing Strategy?
- What is SEO?
- What Makes an Effective Law Firm Website?
- What Makes an Effective Real Estate Website?
- What Makes an Effective Plastic Surgery Website?
- What Makes an Effective Website?
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 1
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 2
- How to Find the Best Toronto SEO Company
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)