Offering Peace of Mind Through Managed Website Security, Software Updates, and Backups.
The Bush Marketing Website Care Program ensures your site is up-to-date, free of malware and has the latest version of your website safely and regularly backed up.
Update WordPress, Plugins and Themes
It is important to update all aspects of a WordPress website. We ensure your marketing efforts are consistently functioning by checking your blog feed, contact form and social media functionality.
Your website is only as current as its latest backup. Bush Marketing will backup your entire WordPress. Our backups are stored on our secure, cloud storage in case of the unfortunate event of needed recovery.
Malware Monitoring & Clean Up
Malware on your website can result in Google blocking your site from their search results, customers being unable to reach your site, and degraded trust in your company. Bush Marketing will install a malware scanner to detect file changes and malicious code, which will be reviewed and removed.
Bush Marketing Website Care Program – $125 per month
Bush Marketing Website Enhancement Savings
Bush Marketing is proud to offer website support packages from our team at a discounted rate. These hours can be applied to any site enhancements through the year.
10 Hours (10% Savings) – $1125.00
20 Hours (15% Savings) – $2125.00
- Is Your Company Website Costing You Business?
- Why Ongoing Website Support Is Critical to Success
- How to Write Great Website Copy
- Elements of a Minimalist Website
- Six Stages of Website Development
- How to Turn Your Website into a Powerful Marketing Tool
- Hiring a Toronto SEO Company: Is it a Fit for Your Business?
- When Should You Review Your Marketing Strategy?
- What is SEO?
- Must-Haves for Your Company Website
- What Makes an Effective Law Firm Website?
- What Makes an Effective Real Estate Website?
- What Makes an Effective Plastic Surgery Website?
- What Makes an Effective Website?
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 1
- Questions to Ask a Website Design Company, Part 2
- How to Find the Best Toronto SEO Company
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)